Welcome to zoepowell.com showing recent and archive projects, collaborations and news.
Zoe Powell creates bespoke textile-based commissions and projects for a variety of industries using hand crafted and machine techniques. These are centered around creatively and ethically using resources and engaging with the user.
Some of my past work has included
- Knitted textiles swatches & products (hand & machine techniques)
- Fashion garment development & production
- Textiles Sourcing and Supply
- Woven and traditional Upholstery
- Interior & furniture commissions
- Hand embroidered garments
- Beaded jewellery and accessories
I also run workshops teaching embroidery and other craft techniques in the UK & South America (I speak a good level of English & Spanish).
My other work life consists of freelancing in roles such as a Textile Sourcing Agent, Executive Assistant and Fundraiser.
I am always interested in opportunities in Spain and the UK as well as Internationally … so please feel free to contact me 🙂